So, hey everybody. We’re busy, and we’re neglecting our few, our proud, our followers. Here’s a few bullet points on what we’ve been up to for the past quarter:
* Opening Day happened! …And now we’re half through the season. Oopsie.
* I edited a video for Jack’s Place for Autism, that played in Comerica for the month of April (Autism Awareness Month). I got to attend the second game of the season on them, at which we had to get a line for the video from Alex Avila. I shook his hand. Twice.
* I went to So-Cal and Vegas with the fam.
*Mike stayed home and worked on remodeling our bathroom. (Still in progress!)
* Mike and I went to Maine/Boston for a sort-of Anniversary trip and to fulfill my lifelong dream of visiting Maine. (sort of a lame dream)
* I got called in for Jury Duty and actually got to serve on a one-day trial
* Mike finished up at Schoolcraft and has moved on to Eastern University to finish his Bachelor’s.
* I started volunteering as a bridal consultant for the Bride’s Project.
* We went to Chicago for a weekend to do lots of eating, oh yeah and go to our nephew’s grad party
* Mike and I have shot a couple of weddings with our friend, Kris. We judged them. Ok, probably just I did.
* I took a couple of yoga classes for the first time!
* We went bowling and I beat Mike for the first time ever. Probably at anything.
* We watched a lot of Shark Tank.
* Mike’s bro, Matt, and he re-faced our fireplace. (kitchen/family room = complete!)
* I eat chicken a lot more.
* Keypers sits around looking cute, mostly.
* Mike painted our front door red! Ooh la la.
…And all in all we got to see some people and do some things and time is flying by. I hope to post some more in-depth looks at a few of these bullet points and our trips and things. Any requests? xoxo.